If you’re in a book club that’s selected to read Feast of Sorrow and would like me to join your discussion, please reach out. I’m thrilled to be a part of NovelNetwork which is a fantastic new platform that matches book clubs with authors.
Sign up for free today to easily arrange for me to join your discussion online or in-person.
Also, book clubs who read FEAST OF SORROW will receive a complimentary copy of my limited edition cookbook, A TASTE OF FEAST OF SORROW.
This cookbook contains 21 delicious recipes by Crystal King and by renowned chefs and food historians, including:
- Ken Albala, Professor of History, Chair of Food Studies, University of the Pacific
- Patrick Campbell, Chef, formerly of Cafe ArtScience, Eastern Standard and No. 9 Park, now chef owner at Stones Commonhouse
- Renae Connolly, Pastry Chef, Benedetto, Cambridge, MA
- Charles Draghi, Chef and owner, Erbaluce, Boston, MA
- Barbara Lynch, Chef, restaurateur, and author of OUT OF LINE, A LIFE OF PLAYING WITH FIRE
Farrell Monaco, Food Historian, blogger Tavola Mediterranea
- Michael Pagliarini, Chef and owner of Giulia and Benedetto, Cambridge, MA
- Katie Parla, Rome-based food and beverage educator and journalist and author of TASTING ROME
- Francine Segan, Food historian and cookbook author, including THE PHILOSOPHER'S KITCHEN
- Chris Vacca and Kiki Aranita, owners of the food truck and new restaurant, Poi Dog Philly
Just want the reader's guide? You can download that here.